1) You search for food by barcode
2) You found nothing and press Create new food
3) New food dialog appears but all fields are empty, including barcode
So you have to scan barcode second(!) time.
Yeah, this is quite annoying. Not a major issue, but should be a quick fix for the devs.
It's true, this does not make sense. In other applications, just scan the barcode and automatically add the values.
It does not looks like much but would greatly improve the UX
I also would like to see this feature added. It would remove a bit of frustration when adding a product to Yazio
"Autofill barcode" (suggested by Yonic SURNY on 2020-05-09), including upvotes (1) and comments (0), was merged into this suggestion.
0 / 1,000
* Your name will be publicly visible
* Your email will be visible only to moderators
This feedback board is powered by Feature Upvote.
When submitting your email with a suggestion or comment, Feature Upvote uses your email to
Your email is never displayed to other users. YAZIO (EN) staff will be able to see your email address.
We’ll email you when the status of the suggestion changes. You can unsubscribe at any time with a single click.
* Comments and upvotes from this suggestion will be moved to another suggestion.
Edit the selected suggestion and create a new one.
Comments and upvotes will also be moved.